Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Anthology Reviews

I'm pleased to share some new reviews for a couple of the anthologies I have short stories in. Be sure to click on the reviewer's link for the full review.

Sandra over at Night Owl Romance reviewed the Make Me a Match Volume Two Anthology and had this to say about the anthology overall:

Make Me a Match Vol 2 was overall a good and interesting anthology. I really enjoyed most of the stories.

and

Being that you get quite a few stories in this book it’s a great value. I plan on keeping this one and reading it again. I’ll also recommend it to others.

and Jenre or at Well Read reviewed the new Reflections of Love Anthology and had this to say about Milestones:

Chrissy Munder always writes a great story and I wasn't disappointed here.

and

What made this story work for me is how realistic it was in showing how easy it is to allow life to get in the way of love and also how all relationships have to be worked on if they are going to thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment