Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pre-May Organizational Post!!

May 2009

April showers bring May flowers. Well, what do May flowers bring then?

(Are you ready for the answer?)

Pilgrims, silly!



So much for my adventures with Mrs. Wolf's second grade class. Yes, it's true - May is upon us and so is the wonderful spread of pollen in the air. My gardens are looking quite lovely this year, and I'm pleased that they don't seem to need my attention to do their thing. I'm working to finally getting myself back on track and the organizational whiz I was in 2008. (you can stop laughing now) Until that happens - here's what's what so far:



May 1st - To Have and To Hold is available at a Pre-release discount only at Dreamspinner Press

- May contest begins

May 4th - New Release! - Drive Me Home is available in print and eBook at Dreamspinner Press

May 23rd - GLBT day on the Love Romances Cafe Yahoo Group. This always a fantastic time that leaves my pocket book much worse for wear.

May 30th - Join the festive Dreamspinner authors over at Love Romances Cafe Yahoo Group. There will be excerpts, there will be chatting - much fun will be had by all. You wouldn't want to miss that now, would you?

- May Contest ends

No comments:

Post a Comment