Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 2009 Updates

Sneaking in under the wire with July's Updates. Are you ready?

First off - congratulations to Yvette for her June entry. She has won a pdf copy of my short story Hearts and Flowers.

July's contest starts today and you could win a copy of my 5 Star rated short A Simple Life. Stop by my website at www.chrissymunder.com for details.

July 1st - July contest begins!

July 6th-10th - Join the lovely Clare London and I over at Authors by Authors as we talk about everything or perhaps nothing at all.

July 7th - Clare is also over at the Beth Wylde Yahoo Group's Month long Celebration! And she's invited a few friends (like me!) Come check it out.

July 9th - New Release Day - Fair Winds available at Dreamspinner Press.

July 25th - GLBT Theme Day on the Love Romances Cafe Yahoo Group.

July 29th - Science Fiction Theme Day on the Love Romances Cafe Yahoo Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment