Sunday, November 1, 2009

Backtracking to Fall

Yes, so it started back in October - it's still my favorite time of the year. I enjoy the delight of the color shows as the leaves change and fall, the smells that travel on the crisp air, the peace that fills me when hiking through the empty countryside. The desserts I know are to come. Cinnamon, spice and everything that comes along with friends and family time spent together. (the crazy, heaven help me the crazy).

It's been a strange last half of the year. I could tell you - but then I'd have to kill you. *grin*. Actually, it might just bore you to tears. Highlights? Finding out the beast now weighs 19 lbs. No wonder my lap gets tired. He also ate a butt-load of tinsel (long story re: the dude that came and measured for carpets there)and spent quality time at the vet - but is okay now. Spamming everyone on Twitter *face palm*. I am so sorry about that. Still not sure why that happened or how - just hoping the fix is taking hold otherwise I'll have to delete that account.

Here's hoping that we all have a great November.

No comments:

Post a Comment