Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mid May Updates & a review for After the Storm

Hey world! I lost about a week and a half there. How about you?

Right now I'm strongly resisting my rabid urges to redo my website instigated by you-know-who-you-are *wink*. I'm not overly enthused with the template choices though, which helps in the resisting.

The tulips are on their last, wind-blown legs, the iris are just about ready to bloom, and the poppy has 3 (!) blossoms on the way. Phlox are phloxing, the chocolate chip ajuga is a carpet of electric blue and mixing wonderfully with the beacon silver. *Happy sigh*

On the writing front (did you think I forgot?): After the Storm has received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 from Kassa over at Reviews by Jessewave.

After the Storm is totally unexpected and equally delightful. For those that didn’t read this offering first in the anthology, you’ll definitely want to get it now. The great characters, descriptive writing, clever ending, and above all really wonderful ambiance create an unforgettable story with a great twist. This story just solidifies Munder on my must-read book list.

That brought a smile to my face. Thank you very much, Kassa. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the story.

Coming in June will be a chat date with the ever-so festive Clare London. She was gracious enough to invite me along with some of her other friends to share, and it will be exciting to see what we all have to say. Really. I promise. I'll post more info on that as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment