Saturday, January 1, 2011

And so the new year begins...

...and I'm knocking things off my to-do list as we type and read.

Top of today's list was early morning coffee while watching the chippies and chubbies (otherwise known as squirrels and finches) on the back deck. With the lovely, moderate temps and newly melted away snow we were almost convinced it was a spring day. Yes, we went running around outside without coats just because we could.

Next up was a worshipful pause in admiration for the way C-A-T-S have managed to domesticate H-U-M-A-N-S. Just think about it. (Note: typed out as the fat boy is on my lap and he's a smart fellow).

Getting ready to start the rounds of blog and website updates. Get ready for a bit of dust. Hopefully nothing too inconvenient.

Catch me tomorrow over at Chez London as I make my annual, January 2nd blog post for Clare London's Birthday Blog Month. Today the lovely Layla is sharing her artwork with us, and make sure to stop by throughout the month, the blogger list looks quite fun.

I hope you all enjoyed a safe and happy start to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment