Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm not addicted. No, Really, I'm not.


Crazy times at the Munder household this weekend. Crazy Times. And it's only Saturday? After a very-little-sleep-Thursday, Friday night's plan involved enjoying a peaceful dinner out, running over the weekend todo list, and contemplating a relaxing bit of time on the couch. The evil cell phone rang in the midst of dinner with the dreaded "CRISIS AT WORK".

Without boring y'all with too much detail, the CRISIS involved driving the hour and a half to the job at 8:00pm. Once there we all manner of catastrophes needed to be dealt with. Since the true culprit was a downed power line (unknown at the intial phone call) and the estimated repair was still hours away once the clock struck 11:00pm, we decided to make the hour and a half drive back to homestead and wait for the call that the power was back on.

Which came at about 3:40am. Yawn.

So, a foggy drive back. Much handling was done, and we returned home about 8:00am. A quick nap was definitely called for. Fast forward to noon today, a good six or seven hours past my regular caffeine injection and Oh.My.Sweet.Lord. I thought my head was going to fall off.

Naaah, I'm not addicted. Not me.

Note: The true purpose of this post is to test the sparkly new LJ post scheduling. Oh bless you LJ for this new option.

No comments:

Post a Comment