Monday, April 23, 2012

A funny thing happened on my way to a comment

 ... I discovered I couldn't.

Comment that is. Not unless I setup an account with that blog platform. And it's happened more than once over the last month.

*is grumpy*

Is this a new development from the platform? A setting the blogger ticks? Somehow I remember there being more of a choice of platforms to login to leave a comment, even if anonymous posting was blocked.

It's a shame. Because I visit blogs on many different platforms and while sometimes a post makes me think "Oh, I should stop, say hi, and respond to this" the reality is if I have to setup an account with a platform I won't use and will to struggle to remember the next time I swing by, well, honestly, my comment wasn't that interesting.

Jeez. How lazy have I become?

No comments:

Post a Comment