Before I move forward into the month I want to reflect on what did and didn't work in July. I'm sharing because I didn't have time to cough up a real, more interesting blog post. Sorry about that.
On the plus side for July:
- Stuck with my goal of writing a blog post every Thursday
- Completed my rewrite of Stormy Weather w/an addition of over 8K words
- Made more of an effort to be visible on social media - including Facebook which I find difficult, and have been introduced to some very festive folks and communities via Twitter.
- Met my exercise goals for the month
- Completed two craft seminars
- Laid out my 2015 writing plan & added more detail on the a 5 novella series
- Continued working like a stevedore/lumberjack w/Mr. Munder on the weekends. If the power company would get around to trimming the limbs twisted in the lines we could finish taking those trees down.
- Weaned the fat boy down to meds once every 5 days and have him using the auto feeder again
On the minus side:
- The more social I became via CM media the less real life social I ended up. It would be easier if more of my real-life-friends-I-want-to-keep-in-touch-with were actually on FB or better yet, Twitter. But they aren't, so I need to do a better job here. I always find this interesting. Y'all have smart phones - plug in to the net! :D
- Missed a couple of Tues/Thurs postings of my Free Kindle Picks on Twitter
- As always, exercise is easy for me - eating in a reasonable fashion is not. Definitely need to plan that better
- My reading for pleasure went down - but what do I honestly expect?
How did your month go?