Sunday, July 8, 2012

If we had wanted to go camping...

...We would have. Perhaps, after Wednesday's storm and the resulting 3-1/2 days with no water, power, air conditioning, and over 100 degrees (F) temperatures, we should have. Thank goodness for basements and flashlights.

Now for the clean up! Storm damage repair quotes, and a search for a grocery store outside the affected area. (I know what happened to everything in *my* fridge and freezer). Hmmm, since they took our power down again this morning to continue repairs around the neighborhood I think we'll wait a bit longer to restock.

Here's hoping everyone weathered the 4th with much less drama and far more ice and alcohol.

Be sure to hug the next linesman you see, we did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment