Monday, November 19, 2018

Where did all the posts go?

Hello friends. A discerning eye and an established reader of this blog might notice things have changed. It's November 27, 2021 and I took a look back at the this blog and well, as much as I loved the history and the documentation of my writing life, it felt like time to tidy up.

With over 1000 posts starting back in 2007, the truth is many of my posts had images and links that were no longer viable, or even safe. Rather than taking the time to clean each individual post, I simply archived them. 

And, while I've better processed my disappointment in Dreamspinner Press and the lack of transparency in regards to the non-payment of royalties, that doesn't mean I'm not still angry. And, when I reflected back, I didn't want to advertise their site on my blog anymore. They owe me money. Not a lot, but funds are still owed. I'm not giving them free advertising.

It's a little sad to put such a large portion of my writing life in mothballs, but it's time to look forward. I hope you continue to visit and engage with me as we move into 2022 and beyond.

[[hugs]]


No comments:

Post a Comment