Thursday, January 12, 2023

What are you reading this month?

 Several people I chat with have shared that as a #mmromance author, I should keep my reading posts specific to the genre I write. Which is great advice if I'm keeping a brand specific account focused only on my genre. But I'd like to think I'm keeping this a little more real than that, and reality is, I'm a multi-genre reader. As in, when lacking anything else, I used to read the toothpaste tube or whatever box of cereal is in front of me.

I'm starting my new year reading by continuing the Kyla Stone, Edge of Collapse series. Hoping to alternate a fiction read with a non-fiction, but somehow, the fiction always wins out. Especially when it comes to audio books. Losing the ability to read printed material has changed my habits somewhat – or perhaps it’s a reflection of the differences in narration. Can I get Sean Bean to narrate all the non-fiction I want to listen to?

What are you reading this month? Are you genre specific and hang out in one section of the library, or do you like to spread your reading time around?



No comments:

Post a Comment