Thursday, June 1, 2023

Is 2023 laughing at your plans?

 












Another month, my friends. Let's all shake our heads. It's another new month. If I thought the three Covid years went by in a blur, what is there to say about the speed with which this year is passing? That's where June's #monthlymotivation comes in, because looking at the events of 2023, this may be where I'm meant to be, but this sure isn't where I planned to be.

Yep. I had plans, y'all. PLANS. Plans for my health, plans for my writing, plans for places to be and people to see. So far, 2023 has mocked them all.

But, okay. Time for some deep breaths and just a smidgen of faith. Meant to be or not, this is where things are. Let's be real: the alternative could be a lot worse. So, while I'm feeling behind on my hopes for this year, right here isn't so bad. And, while I wait to see if my vision is going to continue to have issues, I can not only get plenty of writing in, but also have fun along the way.

How is 2023 going for you? Are the months rushing by like a bullet train? What's the one thing you could complete right now to feel at peace?







No comments:

Post a Comment