Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Happy January 15th!

I'm not sure whether to say "Whew, I can't believe it's January 15th already" or to say "Whew, thank goodness it's only January 15th." How about you? Do you feel like the year is already getting away from you? Let's take a deep breath and repeat all together:

We have plenty of year left in our year.

Believe it? I'm not sure I do either. My To Do Lists have already spawned more lists and my carefully laid out plans for the 1st Quarter have already been turned upside down with unexpected additions. I'm excited, not only for the opportunities ahead but look how much I've learned! I've only planned this quarter!! I can be flexible.

Okay, quit your chuckling.

In a nutshell, this post basically says, "I had/have plans! I'm already behind/ahead on said plans! I can't wait to share these plans with you!"

Soon. First I'm going to put my To Do Lists on some much-needed birth control.

Hope you had a wonderful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment